When Premium Home Inspections, Inc. inspects your home, every area is assessed point by point. A typical single-family home inspection usually takes about 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Upon completion of your inspection, we will provide you with two reports - one for you and one for your attorney. You will also receive a home maintenance and reference booklet which will be an invaluable guide in maintaining your home and its major components.
Our Standard Inspection Package Includes:
- General Exterior - including visual inspection of roof gutters, chimney, siding and drainage
- General Interior - including visual inspection of ceilings, walls, floors, windows and doors
- Attic - including visual inspection of sheathing, framing, insulation and ventilation
- Basement & Foundation -including visual inspection of structure and evidence of water problems
- Electrical System - including visual inspection of service line and interior of main panel, as well as sample testing of outlets, fixtures and switches
- Plumbing System - including visual inspection of supply piping, drain piping and hot water heater, as well as operation of tubs, showers, sinks, toilets and dishwasher
- Central Heating - including visual inspection and operation of heating system
- Central Cooling - including visual inspection and operation of cooling system, weather permitting.
- Radon Testing - to ensure that radon levels in the home are at a safe level
- Termite Inspection - including inspection for termites and all other wood destroying insects